MOBARRY-L Archives

Archiver > MOBARRY > 2002-08 > 1030173589

From: "Shaun and Sandy" <>
Subject: Re: [MOBARRY-L] Lawrence Jeffries and Mary J. Woolsey
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 02:21:57 -0500

Heather,
I have Alvis Woolsey in my line, everything you have on the Woolsey line is
what I have. I do have info on the Wormington Line if that would help you
out. This will give you a idea what I have and I can try to send you more
if you need it.
Descendants of Johathan Hollis Wormington

Generation No. 1

1. JOHATHAN HOLLIS6 WORMINGTON (EDWARD J.5, ASA HASSELL4, EDWARD3, SAMUEL2,
ABRAHAM1) was born 1850 in Near Monett, Missouri, and died 1945. He married
CALEDONIA JEFFRIES. She was born 1859, and died 1948.

More About JOHATHAN HOLLIS WORMINGTON:

Burial: IOOF Cemetery Monett, Berry County Missouri

More About CALEDONIA JEFFRIES:

Burial: IOOF Cemetery Monett, Berry County Missouri

Children of JOHATHAN WORMINGTON and CALEDONIA JEFFRIES are:

i. MABLE7 WORMINGTON, b. 1888; d. 1966; m. ALVIS WOOLSEY; b. February 19,
1885, Pierce City, Lawrence County, Missouri; d. 1976, Monett, Barry County,
Missouri.

Notes for MABLE WORMINGTON:

Had no children

More About MABLE WORMINGTON:

Burial: IOOF Cemetery Monett, Berry County Missouri

Notes for ALVIS WOOLSEY:

Lawrence County Record March 11, 1976

Alvis Woolsey

Monett - Alvis L. Woolsey, 91, Monett, died at 3 p.m. Friday at his home
after a long illness.

Mr. Woolsey was born Feb 19, 1885, at Pierce City. He was a retired employee
of the Frisco Railroad. He was a member of the United Transportation Union.
A member of the First Baptist Church of Monett, he served as a trustee and
treasurer of the church for several years. He also headed the building
committee of the church for some time.

He was a member of the Monett Masonic Lodge No. 129, Harmony Commandery No.
58, Knights Templar, St. Alban's Chapter No. 113, Royal Arch Masons.

Survivors include his wife, Mrs. Goldia Woolsey; a step-daughter, Mrs.
Shirely Wharton, Sacramento, Calif.; a brother, Claude Woolsey, Little Rock,
Ark; two grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.

More About ALVIS WOOLSEY:

Burial: IOOF Cemetery Monett, Barry County Missouri

2. ii. LISLE J. WORMINGTON, b. 1893; d. 1966.

Generation No. 2

2. LISLE J.7 WORMINGTON (JOHATHAN HOLLIS6, EDWARD J.5, ASA HASSELL4,
EDWARD3, SAMUEL2, ABRAHAM1) was born 1893, and died 1966. She married ZELMA
HALE. He was born 1896, and died 1928.

Child of LISLE WORMINGTON and ZELMA HALE is:

i. DEAN8 HALE, b. 1916; m. MIKE BENTLEY.