MOBARRY-L Archives

Archiver > MOBARRY > 2008-01 > 1200016943

From: "Donna Cooper" <>
Subject: [MOBARRY] Obits, Photos, Cemeteries
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:02:23 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

List Readers: Here is a long list of additions for today. Linda Garrett
added most of the obits except where noted by someone else on the listing
below

New ones added to the obit section -

http://www.rootsweb.com/~mobarry/data/obits.htm

Mildred (Woods) Davis
Hugh Wiley
Karen Kier
Iva (Wright) Jeffrey
Hildreth (England) Settlemire
Vida B. (Reynolds) Cummins
Gladys Clanton
Harriett Tuttle (Hensley) Young
Clarence Cannon
Connie (Mauch) Wakeland
Carlene Sue Roblyer
Maria A. (Kinsie) Reavis
Mary (Horner) Moody
Laura (Jeffries) Passmore
Russell Moore
Virgil William Shirley
Onel Deal
Clifford Joe Westbrook
Aletha Holloway - also on this cemetery entry and obit there was a photo
that was added by Jay Trace - Bethel Cemetery
Norma Inez (Varner) (Scott) (Rowley) Hilton
Gary D. Gordon
Helen M. (Nunley) Goodnight
Odetta (Kirk) Holman

New Entry - Martha "Patsy" Daugherty - Russell Cemetery note also added on
this one - Darla Marbut

Mrs.John Hadlow - obit and note for Horner Cemetery - She was listed as
Isabelle on the stone. Darla Marbut

New Entries -
D. P. Pharis - entry - obit and cemetery note added - Oak Hill Cemetery -
Darla Marbut
Keziah Pharis note - entered to Oak Hill Cemetery - Darla Marbut
Columbia Pharis note - entered data to Oak Hill Cemetery - addition - Darla
Marbut
Hugh Montgomery - Oak Hill note and death certificate information - Beverly
Matthews
Jessie Montgomery - Oak Hill note and death certificate information -
Beverly Mathews

Link for Bethel Cemetery - new cemetery photo for Holloway - temporary
marker - Jay Trace.

http://www.rootsweb.com/~mobarry/cemetery/bethelbaptist/bethel.htm

Link for Horner

http://www.rootsweb.com/~mobarry/cemetery/horner/horner-index.htm

Link for Russell Cemetery

http://www.rootsweb.com/~mobarry/cemetery/russell/russell.htm

Link for Oak Hill Cemetery

http://www.rootsweb.com/~mobarry/cemetery/oakhill/oakhill.htm

If there are any descendants or relatives of Norma Varner Hilton out there
who could identify her in the school photos we'd sure appreicate it. I am
sure that she is pictured in several of the Washburn ones that we have on
the web site.

A big WARM thanks to Jay Trace, Darla Marbut, Linda Garrett and Beverly
Matthews for their help on today's new items.

Since I am getting somewhat caught up I will be working on Monett again
tomorrow or the next day.

Donna Cooper

This thread: