MOBENTON-L Archives

Archiver > MOBENTON > 2002-01 > 1011231060

Subject: [MOBENTON-L] Re: Benjamin F & Mary E Givens
Date: 16 Jan 2002 18:31:00 -0700

Surnames: Givens,Pearce
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/SMB.2ACI/984.1

Message Board Post:

My great grandmother was Edith Ada (Givens) Pearce. She was born in 1863 died 6/14/1914.
The only thing I have on her is from some notes of my aunts - which read: B.J. and Mary Givens moved from Indiana soon after the Civil War and settled in Benton County Ark. Ada meet and married Shedrick C. Pearce in Benton County, they then moved to the Jay Ok. area. I don't know what happend to Ada's parents but I hear that Shedricks parents and grandparents are buried in Gaverret Ark. (Benton County) so maybe some Givens can be found there.
If you have anything that may help in my search it would be greatly appreciated.

Jeanne Pollard

This thread: