MOCHRIST-L Archives

Archiver > MOCHRIST > 2003-08 > 1060712363

From: "Tootie Dennis" <>
Subject: Re: [MOCHRIST] November 2003
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:19:23 -0500

Is the book general information about the arear, or does it contain
genealogy related material: cemeteries, outstanding known settlers and so
on. I am seraching the SHARP's that settled in Sparta, Christian County, MO.
Thank You. Ira Sharp Dennis in Amarillo, Texas. (I enjoyed my visit to this
lovely area last year.)