MOCHRIST-L Archives

Archiver > MOCHRIST > 2005-05 > 1116191494

From: "Peter or Josephine Dunne" <>
Subject: Re: [MOCHRIST] Holland-Jones Cemetery Update
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 16:11:34 -0500

I don't know if any of the scouts in Troop 201 will see this email or not ,
but perhaps one of the subscribers will pass it along to them if they know
any of the members.

I just want to say what a great job those scouts did and want them to know
they did such a wonderful thing by clearing up the Holland Jones Cemetery
and preserving the history of that sacred place.

Thanks to Larry Boyd as well for the pictures.

I don't have any ancestors buried there but I am grateful to those scouts
just the same. If any of you know the scouts or their leader please say
thanks for me.

Jo Dunne
San Antonio Tx.