MOCHRIST-L Archives

Archiver > MOCHRIST > 2006-01 > 1136573645

Subject: Re: [MOCHRIST] roll call
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:54:05 EST

Caroline, The Boyd part of my family history is the weakest link that I
have. It has been hard to trace. My ggrandmother was Josephine Boyd Stewart.
She was born in Dade Co. Mo and then the family later moved to Christian Co.
Her parents were Robert H. Boyd and Susan Bain Boyd. I am not sure what Roberts
parents names were. The Boyds and the Stewarts moved from Christian Co. to
Harper Co., Ks and then came down to Oklahoma for the land run in 1889. They
have been hard to trace.
Josephine had siblings named Margaret L., Sarah J., Mary A., Frances,
Florence and Tom. Half brother and sister, Mandy and Tom Boyd.
mary

This thread: