MOCHRIST-L Archives

Archiver > MOCHRIST > 2006-01 > 1136590053

From: Brenda Gardner <>
Subject: Re: [MOCHRIST] Roll Call
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:27:33 -0800 (PST)

Did I miss the roll call? I think I missed the original post. Regardless, my families in Christian County include Gardner, Stiffler, Manley, Jennings, Nokes, Glidewell, Long and Pope.
Brenda Gardner

The Cains <> wrote:
I did not mean to ignore the giving of names I am searching when I
questioned what a roll call was earlier. I am searching Nash, Brown,
McDaniel, Shipman, Garrison and Walker. The first three are the ones I have
the most information on and some of my big stumbling blocks.
Linda

Remember, you can search the Christian Co list back to 1998 at:
http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/listsearch.pl
Enter MOCHRIST in the search field.

last 12 months. Largest online collection in the world. Learn more: http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx

Brenda Gardner