MOCHRIST-L Archives

Archiver > MOCHRIST > 2006-01 > 1136723205

From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [MOCHRIST] roll call (MOSER)
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 07:26:45 -0500

Good Morning,

I am not researching MOSERS, but I just wanted to point out that there has
often been a connection between Christian County and Izard County, AR, when
it comes to names in common, and there have been many MOSER connections
there in earlier days. Here are just a few:
Descendants of J. D. Moser

1 J. D. Moser
.. +Evelyn Unknown b: June 01, 1928 d: December 25,
1995 in Barren Fork Cemerty, Izard County, AR
... 2 Allen Kenneth Moser b: July 08, 1960 d: December
28, 1960
Descendants of James Carroll Moser

1 James Carroll Moser
.. +Sarah H. McCarty
... 2 Isabella Moser b: April 1880 in
Arkansas
....... +Luke Lafayette Brooks m: August 24, 1902 in Izard County,
AR
Descendants of Julia A. Moser

1 Julia A. Moser b: 1869
.. +Baxter Davis b: 1867 m: July 13, 1893 in Izard
County, AR
Jean Mayfield Cuevas
List Mom for Arizard-L

At 01:13 PM 1/6/2006 -0500, you wrote:

>Murphy, Moser, Marriott, Lokey
>
>The Lokey and Marriott lines are connected to Christian County, the Moser and
>Murphy lines are connected to Illinois. Happy New Year.

This thread: