MOCHRIST-L Archives

Archiver > MOCHRIST > 2010-08 > 1281445117

From: Mechelle Wallace <>
Subject: Re: [MOCHRIST] Christian Co. during the Depression, by Orus White
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 05:58:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jean,

My Grandmother visited Orus and his wife Alta, in 1976, and I have a few pictures if
you would be interested.  My Grandmother, Velma Cunningham Wallace and her sister
Mamie, were the cousins that Orus visited in Garrison.  She kept in touch with him, all of her life, even after moving to CA.

Mechelle
Fresno, CA