MOCHRIST-L Archives

Archiver > MOCHRIST > 2011-05 > 1304286056

From: gloria f carter <>
Subject: Re: [MOCHRIST] Elizabeth Garrison Dobbs
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 16:40:56 -0500

Elizabeth Garrison was the first wife of my great-grandfather John Wesley
Gilley.

She had a daughter Jane and a son John J. Gilley

They got a divorce in Webster County, MO.

I do not have much on her only what was in the Isaac Garrison book.

I would like to invite you to send queries to my Ozarks Genealogy Column
in the on-line edition of the Springfield, MO News-Leader newspaper.
http://www.news-leader.com/legacy/genealogy/

It is a free service, you do not have to subscribe just click on the url
to go direct to the site.

I will appreciate your queries and it will help me keep the column
on-line.

Please tell others about the column.

Gloria Bogart Carter, 733 South Farm Road 89, Springfield, MO 65802
417-869-7060 - , current Ozarks Genealogy Column
http://www.news-leader.com/legacy/genealogy/ and
2001 thru March 2007
http://www.news-leader.com/legacy/genealogy/queries296.shtml Send your
queries to me