MOLAWREN-L Archives

Archiver > MOLAWREN > 2011-11 > 1320350810

From: "Robert & Mary Lou Logan" <>
Subject: Re: [MOLAWREN] MOLAWREN
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:06:50 -0500

Good to hear from you. Dr. Francis LeMaster was my 2x great grandfather.
His first wife was Rachel Reed. I am descended from their daughter Frances
LeMaster who married Levi Smith. I have not done any research on the Neill
or Runyon families. I know that Dr. Francis hanged himself in 1859. Do you
know why he did this. Depression? Ill health? What was so bad that he
left a wife and two young babies? So sad. I visited his grave (headstone)
in Mo. last year. I was glad to know that Susan married again. I have
traced the LeMaster family back to Abraham LeMaster born about 1639. If
there is any new info I can share with you, please let me know.

Mary Lou