MOMILLER-L Archives

Archiver > MOMILLER > 2003-02 > 1045764101

From: "James K Shelton" <>
Subject: Re: [MOMILLER-L] Matilda Rowlan/James W. Thompson
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:02:44 -0600

I do not show James W Thompson as married to a Matilda- Married Liddia{may
be called different]Stewart
12 May 1878- Do not know who she is, and have not done anything with James W
even though he is son of Jackson Daniel Thompson and Emily Boren- Jackson
1st wife Mary Jane Shelton daughof Peter and Rhoda Barnett.
their only daughter married Alonzo Lonnie Wall and 2nd to Hadley Madden

Jim K