MONACAN-INDIANS-L Archives

Archiver > MONACAN-INDIANS > 2009-04 > 1238897770

Subject: Re: [MONACAN-INDIANS] my monacan ancestors
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 22:16:10 EDT

It is PLECKER, not Plucker. The man was into Eugenics which is what Hitler
was all about.It was not just Plecker, it was almost all of Virginia. Plecker
even had what is called his suspected hit list of family names.He had his
staff go back thorough the Virginia files and change them If a person was not
"white, the person was BLACK .A family was either all white or all black.

My great grandmother is listed as B for black in 1870 Eastville Virginia.

Barb aka Earthfeather

In a message dated 4/4/2009 4:42:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,