MONTGOMERY_CO_OH-L Archives

Archiver > MONTGOMERY_CO_OH > 2006-11 > 1162563682

From: "Carla Lakatos" <>
Subject: Re: [MONTGOMERY_CO_OH] Looking for ANY of German ancestry fromLenau, Kulmain, Kemnath area of Bavaria.
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 09:21:22 -0500

I am primarily researching Spatz and Hegman from Altenbuch, Germany - to
Cincinnati & Dayton. However, in my family database, I do have a Joseph
Brunswick married to Elizabeth Boeckman, a Rita Brunswick married to Frank
Tumbusch, a Florence Merkle (daughter of Michael Merkle and Catherine Loges)
married to Wilbur Spatz, Claude Wagner married to Agnes Deppner, Elizabeth
Brinkman married to Gerhard Lemming.

Carla Spatz Lakatos