MOOZARK-L Archives

Archiver > MOOZARK > 2004-08 > 1092701946

From: "Mary Collins" <>
Subject: Re: [MOOZARK] James Cemetery
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:22:36 -0500

Mitch is right on the location of James Cemetary. I believe there is a sign
for the cemetary on the right shortly after you go over James Bridge (over
the North Fork River), which is about a mile past the turn off to Dawt Mill
if you are coming off 160. It is on PP between 160 and H hwys. I live near
the cemetary and remember the sign, but have never checked it out.