MOOZARK-L Archives

Archiver > MOOZARK > 2005-09 > 1126201098

Subject: Re: Kile-Jackson-Luna
Date: 8 Sep 2005 11:38:18 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/QNB.2ACI/2521.1.1

Message Board Post:

My Grisham connection is thru my Baxter family;

Huston Burns BAXTER
Birth: 1900
Death: 1971

Father: Robert Franklin BAXTER b: Sept 10, 1878 in Henry Co Tennessee (son of Swanee Baxter and Mary Ellen Watts)
Mother: Ada Mae TOTTEN b: August 14 1878 in Ozark Co Missouri ?

Married Dorothy Lou GRISHAM b: May 2 1906 in Ozark Co Missouri Death: Feb 17 1994 in Gainesville Ozark Co Missouri buried Lilly Ridge Cem

Father: Charles F GRISHAM b: 1875 in Missouri
Mother: Effie BLACKSHER b: 1882 in Missouri

Houston and Dorothy
Married: August 1, 1925 in Springfield, Missouri
Children;

Clara Belle BAXTER b: March 15 1930 in Ozark Co Missouri
Death: March 15 1930 in Ozark Co Missouri buried Howard Ridge Cem

If I remember right, I found a bunch of Grisham info by putting in search key--Descendants of Thomas Grisham . I also found a lot in History of Ozark Co.
Your earlier message about Joseph and Permelia Jane Luna reminded me of another Luna connection I have . It is as follows

: Pernelia Jane BEARD
Birth: 1868
Death: in buried Sallee Cem Gainesville Ozark Co Missouri

Married Jess Luna -no further info-this is apparently Joseph ?? Right ?

Married William Radford SHRUM b: Nov 14 1850 in Williamson Illinois Death: June 1931 in Ozark Co Missouri
Married: Nov 27 1913 in Ozark Co Missouri
Children
no children UNKNOWN

William married 3 times

William Radford Shrum had a son Louis Sylvester "Lewis" Shrum who married Mary Elizabeth "Molly" Baxter-Smith. She is a sister to the above Robert Franklin Baxter.

It will be real simple to tell you the Cropper info I have;

Ilene ROWLETT

Father: Samuel Columbus ROWLETT b: Jan 9, 1887 in Arkansas Death: May 13, 1978 in San Luis Obispo California

Mother: Cleadith MINOR b: Sept 27, 1891 in Henderson
Baxter Co Arkansas Death: Nov 2, 1973 age 82 in Atascadero California buried Templeton Cem

Married Ralph CROPPER
Married: April 12 1941 in Baxter Co Arkansas

The Fields info I have will be more complicated. I'll have to send that later

This thread: