Archiver > MOPUTNAM > 2008-05 > 1210651119

From: "Kathleen LaRose" <>
Subject: [MOPUTNAM] Roll Call - Hayes Reid Golden Moore
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 22:58:39 -0500

My Putnam County family is the mysterious, disappearing HAYES Family.
My grandfather was Fred McKinley Hayes, son of William Hayes and Flora
William was the son of Samuel Hayes and Betty Terrell.
Flora was the daughter of Enoch Mathews and Susanne Pickinpaugh.
William, Flora and youngest daughter Elsie were killed in the 27 April 1899
Fred and older sister Mayme were then raised (but not adopted) by a Brantly
Several unsolved stories about this family! Namely, Grampa Fred.

Also in the surrounding counties were the other side: Reid, Golden, & Moore

Kathy in OKC (transplanted from Branson)

This thread: