MOPUTNAM-L Archives

Archiver > MOPUTNAM > 2008-05 > 1210715640

From: "Cynthia Zieber" <>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 14:54:00 -0700

I am researching the Zieber family so am interested in the family of
William Thomas Smith son of William Smith and Catherine Logan. William
Thomas Smith married Dillie Zieber in 1895. They had a total of 9 children.
I would be interested in sharing information if this is your Smith family.
Cynthia Zieber
Grass Valley, CA