MORAY-L Archives

Archiver > MORAY > 2003-07 > 1058538434

From: "George Watt" <>
Subject: Re: [MORAY] The Innes Saga continues
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:27:14 -0400

Is this your family William,

PLACENAMERELMARAGEOCCUPBIRTHE DPg
BlairfindyGRANT, Johnheadwid43farmer 100ac. 6 serv.Inveravon61
BlairfindyGRANT, MargaretsisterU36Inveravon61
BlairfindyGRANT, AnndauU22Inveravon61
BlairfindyGRANT, GeorgesonU20Inveravon6

BlairfindyGRANT, ChristinadauU18scholarInveravon61
BlairfindyGRANT, Johnson14scholarInveravon61
BlairfindyGRANT, Margaretdau12scholarInveravon61
BlairfindyGRANT, Williamson8scholarInveravon61
BlairfindyGRANT, Elspetvisitorwid74Inveravon61
BlairfindyDUNCAN, Jessievisitor14Mortlach61

The only place that resembles "Below" is Belnoe in the Braes of Glenlivet

The place names Blairfindy and Laggan are both farms fairly close together
in Glenlivet not more than a mile South of the Glenlivet (Minmore )
Distillery.

Next question please ??

George in Ottawa