MORROW-L Archives

Archiver > MORROW > 2002-11 > 1036194117

From: "r.nay" <>
Subject: Re: [MORROW-L] Macon County, MO Marriages
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 15:42:08 -0800

Hi Margaret,
Joseph L. Morrow is my husbands gg grandfather :-) guess I didn't tell you.
There are still relatives living in Lake Co. We usually go there at least
once a yr., in fact my Sister in law lives in Modoc Co. CA which is just
next door to Lake Co. she is here visiting for a few days while her son
takes a class... over the weekend.
If the person you wrote to in Virginia is related to Joseph and is
interested you can send my e-mail address. He might be interested in
Joseph's desendants I have quite a bit on that line.
Also if you are related to Joseph then we are the same line !!!
Joseph's wife Sibbrina was an Ahart and I found a cousin in Eugene also one
in the Napa Valley of course they are not Morrow's, but the one in Eugene is
interested due to the relationship to the Aharts.
BTW I have that book The History of Central Oregon in case you need a
lookup.
Rosemary