MOSELEY-L Archives

Archiver > MOSELEY > 2004-06 > 1087759962

Subject: Mary Moseley
Date: 20 Jun 2004 13:32:42 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Has anyone heard of a Mary Moseley who married Johnnie M. Benefield in Montgomery, AL? The marriage date was January 26, 1929. I don't know how long they were married, but the marriage ended in divorce. I have no info on Mary, but Johnnie's birthdate is December 24, 1911, so I assume Mary's is somewhere around that year.

I'm searching for info on this Mary (believe her middle name is "Archie"). Thanks for any help.

This thread: