MOSER-L Archives

Archiver > MOSER > 2004-10 > 1097531562

Subject: Nicholas and Martha J. Moser/Mosier - Washington Co, TN
Date: 11 Oct 2004 15:52:42 -0600

Surnames: Moser, Mosier, Wynegar, Winegar, Kidd
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/Gl1.2ACEB/668

Message Board Post:

My gg grandparent's names on my mother's side were Nick and Jane (Mosier/Kidd) Wynegar, and had the following children: John W., Isaac Lonzo, James M., Amanda J., and Fuller M. I have been unable to find any entries for them prior to the 1900 census, but I did find some very interesting entries for Nick MOSER and Martha J. with the same children's names - making me wonder if Martha might have been a Wynegar and her children took her name for some reason. If anyone has any info on this family, I'd really appreciate it.

1880 Washington County TN, District 34 Page 35
Moser, Nicholas 30 Tn
Martha J. 26 Tn
Isaac L. 10 Tn
James M. 5 Tn
John W. 3 Tn

1900 Wash Co TN Civil District 11 Sheet 5B ( 166A )
Mosier, N Head Jun 1844 55 TN
Fuller Son Jun 1884 15 TN
George Son May 1887 13 TN
Manda Dau Jun 1889 11 TN
Hiram Son Mar 1891 9 TN

1910 Wash Co TN Civil District 11 Sheet 9B
Mousser, Nickless Head 56 TN
Fuller Son 30
George H. Son 27
Hiram B. Son 19

1920 Wash Co TN Civil District 11 Sheet 11A
Moshier, Nicholas Head 74 TN
Fuller Son 44 TN

1930 Wash Co TN Civil District 11 Sheet 10B
Mosier, Fuller Head 53 TN

1930 Wash Co TN Civil District 11 Sheet 12A
Mosier, George W. TN
Stella B. VA
Hobert J. TN
Eva C. TN