MOSHER-L Archives

Archiver > MOSHER > 2006-05 > 1147379712

Subject: Lydia Mosher/ Talmadge Wood, m. 1839, Dutchess Co. NY
Date: 11 May 2006 14:35:12 -0600

Surnames: Mosher, Wood
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/Sl1.2ACEB/841

Message Board Post:

Lydia Mosher, dau of Richard Mosher and Phebe Husted, was born 1806 in Stanford, Dutchess Co. NY. She married Talmadge Wood in Stanford 1839. I am not sure if they had any children. Talmadge died after being seriously wounded at Gettysburg in 1863. He is buried at Arlington National Cemetery. Does anyone know Lydia's DOD or where she is buried? Any other information about Lydia and/or Talmadge? If so, please contact me... Thanks! Jackie

This thread: