MS-JACKSON-OBITS-L Archives

Archiver > MS-JACKSON-OBITS > 2008-11 > 1226622092

From: "Pat Creel" <>
Subject: obits, death notices and cemetery news Mitzi Purdy Hinman
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 18:21:32 -0600

Mitzi Purdy Hinman, age 83, died November 10, 2008 at Singing River
Hospital. She was born June 27, 1925 in Pascagoula and was an active member
of Our Lady of Victories Catholic Church, serving as the organist for the
choir for over 40 years. She married Dr. James Cadenhead Hinman in 1949. She
was preceded in death by her husband, Dr. James Hinman; her parents, Joseph
and Ivon Purdy; her daughter Mary Anne McNally; her brother Joe Purdy and
her sister Mary Christensen. Visitation: Our Lady of Victories Church in
Pascagoula. Mass of Christian Burial will follow. www.obryantokeefe.com

This thread: