MSJEFFER-L Archives

Archiver > MSJEFFER > 2001-05 > 0988836979

From: "lucygilbert" <>
Subject: Re: [MSJEFFER-L] Prather Lines
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 16:56:19 -0400

I was told that Wilford Smith was a full blooded Indian? Tribe? If he were
living in 1830 or so--as indicated--he might be listed with the Indian
tribes? Could his first wife have been of Indian heritage? I am told that
he married many times? and that his last wife was from "overseas" and
returned to her own family after his death. Know anything about that? kate