MSJEFFER-L Archives

Archiver > MSJEFFER > 2001-05 > 0988842891

From: MONA GRAHAM <>
Subject: Re: [MSJEFFER-L] Prather Lines
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 17:34:51 -0500

I have never heard that Wilford had Indian blood.. According to my information
he was born in 1794, possibly in Cumberland Co., North Carolina. I have very
little information on him or his wives. He and Elizabeth Sermons Smith are
buried in Sarepta Cemetery in Franklin County, MS. I cannont seem to find much
information on him. Mona