MSJEFFER-L Archives

Archiver > MSJEFFER > 2001-05 > 0990595082

From: Jo Ann Cooper Killeen <>
Subject: [MSJEFFER-L] Middleton Kelly, Jefferson Co, MS
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 23:18:02 -0600

Posted on: Jefferson Co. Ms Queries Forum
Reply Here: http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~genbbs/genbbs.cgi/USA/Ms/Jefferson/10491

Surname:
-------------------------

Middleton Kelly, b. 1797, Fairfield County, SC, d. 13 Oct 1851, buried
Union Church Cemetery, Jefferson County, MS, was a son of Revolutionary
War Soldier John Kelly and his wife Charity of Fairfield County, SC. John
Kelly was born in VA in 1765 but came to SC when a youngster. He died abt
1842 (can't remember the exact date right now), Fairfield County, SC, and
he left a will. John Kelly's mother was a Roden from VA. John Kelly's wife
Charity was b. between 1775-1794. John Kelly's Revolutionary War record
can be ordered from the National Archives.

Have you come across a Jackson Kelly, b. 1824/25? I have searched in SC,
GA, and now I am in MS.

I will look up additional information if you are interested.

Jodi Killeen:
McLean, VA

This thread: