MSJEFFER-L Archives

Archiver > MSJEFFER > 2001-05 > 0990858921

From: "Fulton Harrigill" <>
Subject: Re: [MSJEFFER-L] Coleman's Crossing
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 23:35:21 -0700

Ann,

Greeting from Seattle

I am a direct decendant of Dr Dunbar.

My parents: Alice French & Clarence Fulton Harrigill
Grandparents: Enola Stampley & Posey D. French
G. Grandparents: Kate Emily Dunbar & Henry Evans Stampley
GG Grandparents: Dr Joseph O. Dunbar & Celeste Fowler

Whatever you have concerning Dr. Dunbar I would certainly like to have.

Fulton Harrigill