MSJONES-L Archives

Archiver > MSJONES > 2008-02 > 1202396271

Subject: Re: [MSJONES] Walters/Jones
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:57:51 EST

My wife, Lorice Camp Knight, and I were in High School in Ellisville, Jones
County, Mississippi, with
Victor L. Walters, Jr. (born 1928). A number of years ago we attended a
High School Reunion and
I spoke with Victor at length. He lived at the time near Ellisville. We
moved away in 1997 so I
don't know about Victor since that time.

LKnight
Indialantic, FL

In a message dated 2/6/2008 2:20:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,