MSMARSHA-L Archives

Archiver > MSMARSHA > 2005-06 > 1118107537

Subject: Re: THOMPSON, SHIPP, MOBLEY, KIZER
Date: 6 Jun 2005 19:25:37 -0600

Surnames: Kizer, Knight
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/HKB.2ACI/1596.7.1.2.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

This is what I have -- without looking into supporting detail. Am I wrong?

Descendants of Mary Kizer

Generation No. 1

1. MARY2 KIZER (JOHN1) was born 20 March 1805 in Stewart County, Tennessee, and died 27 February 1841 in Stewart County, Tennessee. She married THOMAS P. KNIGHT Abt. 1821. He was born 16 June 1800 in North Carolina, and died 1858 in Prarie County, Arkansas.

Notes for THOMAS P. KNIGHT:
Susan K Gore's line,

More About THOMAS KNIGHT and MARY KIZER:
Marriage: Abt. 1821

Children of MARY KIZER and THOMAS KNIGHT are:
i.JAMES3 KNIGHT.
ii.ELIZABETH KNIGHT.
iii.JOHN WILLIAM KNIGHT, b. 10 November 1822.

Notes for JOHN WILLIAM KNIGHT:
Power of attorney given to John W Knight of Stewart County, TN by John C Kizer of Marshall County, MS, to act as guardian of Robert, Mary, and Elizabeth Kizer, legatees of John Kizer, late deceased, signed 8 Dec 1854 (Stewart County Deed Book 19, page 224) " The River Counties" Vol 3#4 October 1974
[John W Knight is the son of Mary Kizer and Thomas P Knight]
Mary Kizer is believed to be the sister of John C Kizer and daughter of John Kizer of Stewart County, TN

This thread: