MUENCH-L Archives

Archiver > MUENCH > 2006-01 > 1136857434

From: "Cammel" <>
Subject: Henry Muench
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 20:43:54 -0500

Hello,

I am in need of information regarding a Henry Muench who was born about 1861
in Prussia Germany. He married a woman by the name of Lena Aiberger also of
Prussia. They had three children. Charles born about 1891, Christine born
about 1893 and Caroline born February 2, 1895 (my great-grandmother) Charles
was born in Chicago and the girls were born in St. Louis Missouri. It is
believed that Henry died about 1898 from yellow fever. Lena then put the
children in an orphanage (I have that address). Muench was probably spelled
Munch at one time. I need more information on Henry. I seem to have hit a
lot of brick walls. Can you help? (SMILE)

PS. Lena ended up remarrying but never returned for the children.

Thank you,

Susan

This thread: