MYRICK-L Archives

Archiver > MYRICK > 2004-09 > 1094809093

From: "Elizabeth Claire Moore" <>
Subject: Re: [MYRICK] Re: Myrick from Texas,
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:38:13 +0800

Belinda, I was told that Arimstid was born May 2, 1875, and of course his
twin would be the same. Armistead died October 13, 1963. Noting the death
date, it means that a Death certificate can be obtained. I do not know the
location of the death. If someone on the list can help with that, I will be
glad to try and get the death cerificate. I'll check the SSDI and look for a
location. Liz Moore

>Subject: Re: [MYRICK] Re: Myrick from Texas,
>Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:30:00 EDT
>It would appear that the Armistid MYRICK and brother, Augustus MYRICK,
>below are twins born in 1874. Is there anyone in this discussion that
>know of that.
>Bellinda Myrick-Barnett
>In a message dated 9/4/2004 10:05:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
> writes:
>I have been reading your posts about the Myrick's from Texas.
>I have the 1870 Tishomingo County, MS Census and also the 1880. And yes, I
>agree that who I had as Anniston is actually Armistid. I think this is the
>family you are looking for.
>1870 Census of Tishomingo Co, MS
>John M Myrick 36 NC
>Mary A 26 ALA
>James A 4 TN
>Robert N 3 MS
>Lelia T. 1 MS
>1880 census of Tishomingo County, MS Beat 1
>Mary MYRICK Self F W W 34 AL Occ: Farming Fa: TN
>James A. MYRICK Son M S W 14 TN Occ: At Home Fa: NC
>Robt. Newton MYRICK Son M S W 13 MS Occ: At Home Fa: NC
>Lelia MYRICK Dau F S W 11 TN Occ: At Home Fa: NC Mo:
>Hubbard MYRICK Son M S W 9 TN Occ: At Home Fa: NC
>Armstid MYRICK Son M S W 6 MS Occ: At Home Fa: NC
>Augustus MYRICK Son M S W 6 MS Occ: At\Home Fa: NC
>==== MYRICK Mailing List ====
>Messages posted to the RootsWeb or Ancestry MYRICK Message Board are
>gatewayed to this Mailing List. Remember that the author of gatewayed
>messages may not be a MYRICK list subscriber, so please reply to gatewayed
>messages by clicking on the link under "Message Board URL:" in the email
>and reply on the board or include the author in your e-mail reply to the
>You can manage your RootsWeb-Review subscription from

FREE* Month of Movies with FOXTEL Digital:

This thread: