MYRICK-L Archives

Archiver > MYRICK > 2004-09 > 1094809093

From: "Elizabeth Claire Moore" <>
Subject: Re: [MYRICK] Re: Myrick from Texas,
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:38:13 +0800

Belinda, I was told that Arimstid was born May 2, 1875, and of course his
twin would be the same. Armistead died October 13, 1963. Noting the death
date, it means that a Death certificate can be obtained. I do not know the
location of the death. If someone on the list can help with that, I will be
glad to try and get the death cerificate. I'll check the SSDI and look for a
location. Liz Moore