MarinGenSoc-L Archives

Archiver > MarinGenSoc > 2010-10 > 1287557334

From: "Kooiman" <>
Subject: Re: [MarinGenSoc] Senior Fair
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 23:48:56 -0700

Great but when and where if the Fair?

Esther Kooiman

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shirley Genetin" <>
To: "MCGS" <>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 2:10 PM

Dear Members,
As you probably know MCGS has a booth at the Senior Fair. If you have time
come down and help out. we will be there from 9 to 3. After 3 we need people
to help clean up.
Jim Robinson. would be happy to have any help you could give. Hope to see
you there. Shirley Genetin

A big "THANK YOU" to all of you that give so generously of your time
volunteering for the Society.
Visit our website http://www.maringensoc.org

Have you visited the new website and not been able to access the Members
Only area? Check with the Society's Registrar to ensure your dues are up to
date! If you are not current in your dues, you are no longer a member until
you renew your membership.