MarinGenSoc-L Archives

Archiver > MarinGenSoc > 2010-11 > 1289131699

From: Lauren Boyd McLachlan <>
Subject: Re: [MarinGenSoc] Ken Wiltz
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 04:08:19 -0800

KENNETH LAMBERT WILTZ

Kenneth Lambert Wiltz Age 89, of Novato CA was born on December 12,
1920, he died October 30, 2010. He is survived by his brother, Robert
P. Wiltz and family of Windsor CA, and his two sons, Peter J. Wiltz of
Studio City CA, Kevin A. Wiltz and family of Novato CA. Kenneth was a
Veteran of the U.S. Marine Corp. He was a past President of the
California Alpine Club, a Scoutmaster and Commissioner in the Marin
Council of the Boy Scouts of America. He was an active volunteer at
the Marin Co. Genealogical Society. A member of S.I.R.S. of San
Rafael. Kenneth was diagnosed with Parkinsons' disease several years
ago, but died due to Adult Leukemia (AML). Services will be held at
St. Anthony's Church in Novato CA, Tuesday Nov. 9 at 2:00pm. Donations
may be made in his honor to:The Marin County Genealogical Society,
P.O.B. 1511, Novato, CA 94948 or The Marin Council of the Boy Scouts
of America, 225 West End Avenue, San Rafael CA 94901. Donations will
be placed in the Marin Council endowment fund for perpetual support of
Scouting in Marin.
Published in Marin Independent Journal on November 5, 2010