MarinGenSoc-L Archives

Archiver > MarinGenSoc > 2010-11 > 1290987467

From: Shirley Genetin <>
Subject: Re: [MarinGenSoc] Notice about Wenatchee, Washington
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 15:37:47 -0800 (PST)

Dear Members,
I'm passing this on and hope we can connect the two parties.
Shirley

Greetings from Wenatchee, Washington,
I so enjoyed your October 27th meeting on Tombstones and other helpful hints......wonderful speaker.   I grew up in Marin and my heart is always there.  One of your gentlemen members ask me if I knew a certain person in Wenatchee.  Unfortunately I didn't get his name.  If you could let me know who asked the question and the person of interest here in Wenatchee, I will be happy to do some research and get back to that person.  Hope I get to go to another one of your meetings when I visit next time.

Sincerely,
Patty Ostendorff         POstendorff@ msn.com

This thread: