McCARTY-L Archives

Archiver > McCARTY > 2005-05 > 1115258868

From: "Mary Hurley" <>
Subject: RE: [McCARTY-L] John McCarty - Western PA
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 22:07:48 -0400

I have a John McCarty in my lineage. He moved to Ohio in the early 1800's.
I do not know where he came from at that time. He was my g-g-grandfather.
My g-grandfather was Ezra McCarty. He was married to Emily Cope. I do not
know of any of Ezra's siblings, but John and his wife lived with Ezra and
Emily in Belmont County, Ohio.
Kathy Hurley