Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2001-01 > 0979074874

From: "Joe Showalter" <>
Subject: Re: [Melungeon] Photo Album
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 16:14:34 -0500

Is it just me? I have a devil of a time viewing photos on the
MelungeonFamilyPhotoAlbum. The site runs EXTREMELY slow for me. The last
time I looked at new photos it took nearly 30 minutes to view 3 photos. I
don't have this trouble with other sites that have far more graphics. Is
there a "secret" method that I'm not aware of?
Peace --Joe