Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2002-04 > 1019768315

From: "Roger" <>
Subject: Re: [Melungeon]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:58:35 -0400

Well Carolyn, here is the deal. All of the real troublemakers have left the
list. And now it's kind'a quiet around here. And now we all get bored once
in awhile. Most of us are opinionated, and some more than others. So now
when a difference of opinion pops up, sometimes it will turn into a
harmless wrestling match instead of a full blown knock-down drag-out-fight
like in the old days. We have found out that we are all cousins, and
usually act just like the typical clan. And yeah, we're all Melungeons too.
After you have been on this list for a good while and you feel like you fit
it, more than likely you are Melungeon. And you don't have to prove it.

Roger

Researching: CASEY, SHANNON, KELLEY, BLANKENSHIP, ARMTROUT,
NIBERT, CAVE, NIDA, SMITH, SOWARDS, MAYS, LEWIS, CLARK, MULLINS,
COX, BENTLEY, KISER, COUNTS, SOWARDS, DeWITT, BELCHER, CLAY, ASHBY, TRICO,
WOLFE, RAPALJE
COLE, BAILEY, VARNER, STANLEY and all derivative spellings thereof.My Web
Site: webpages.charter.net/pipercasey