Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2002-06 > 1024914891

From: "Donalyn Snelling" <>
Subject: [Melungeon] Your romani ancestry - Migration
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:34:51 +0000

Hi Brenda,

I'm sorry. You'll have to excuse my one-line emails. My hands are way
swollen. This is the most I've typed since two Octs. ago though I've become
way good at barely moving my hands while typing.

I meant please share the documentation you've almost completed. Especially
dates and the fact that your ancestors migrated through Jamaica. I think
you were off to the store while we were discussing this on list.

It would help if we could start seeing patterns with surnames, etc.

Thanks for everything!

Cheers,
Donalyn