Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2002-08 > 1029981667

From: "Suze" <>
Subject: Re: [Melungeon] more food
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:01:07 -0500

I'm gonna try this for the next meal I have company over -- it'll be the
kids. If I goof, they'll understand and I'll give them fodder for good jokes
for years to come! LOL!

Hopefully, can begin having real food again about September 5....going thru
dental stuff. The worst is over....thank goodness! Yes, to those who asked
and I forgot to answer, I did indeed take pain meds. Worked so great!
Unfortunately, forgot them yesterday when I had to have my gums trimmed. I
don't recommend this procedure until after death, by the way....just so you
know.

Without the pain pills, it was not only harder to get numb, but I was
decidedly much more uncomfortable during the work -- and the dentist was
practically ready to throw me out! He said I was only the third patient to
have such a time getting numb and having such pain while he worked.

He finally did get me numb, but I lost count of the number of shots I was
given. I swear, that dentist looked like he was sewing up my jaw with that
needle! It went in and out like a darned sewing machine going at high speed!
He looked like the Dental Godfather while he was doing it, too...I swear!

Suze