Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2002-12 > 1040236986

From: "Cleland Thorpe" <>
Subject: Re: FW: [Melungeon]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:43:06 -0600

Jack,
My experience with what you have wrote or spoken is backed up by
documentation. A good example of that is your comments about my
Great-Great-Grandfather, Charles Gibson. Anyone who can read can follow his
trail that is well documented and is referenced in your writings. I really
think that should be required when stating anything as fact. Opinions are
just that, OPINIONS, and will only be fact when supported by documentation.