Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2002-12 > 1040627833

Subject: Re: [Melungeon] Culture
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 02:17:17 EST

In a message dated 12/22/2002 11:15:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

> I'm feeling pretty fortunate right now. I'm the oldest of 4. All you 3rd
> (and 4th) kids have some serious problems :-)

Yeah that is what my eldest sister Sharon Thinks too. Talk about a high
achiever, she is all that. Raised 6 kids, got divorced, got her degree, got a
job where she traveles all over the world installing educational systems for
a major computer software company. She keeps us all in awe.

Kelly Pritchard
http://melungeon_music.tripod.com/melungeonmusic/
<A HREF="http://melungeon_music.tripod.com/melungeonmusic/">Melungeon Music
</A>