Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2002-12 > 1040678447

From: barb <>
Subject: Re: [Melungeon] Of topic prayer request
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:21:09 -0500

Betty you will both be in my prayers and thoughts. Hope everything comes
back ok.
Barb

At 03:50 PM 12/23/02 EST, wrote:
>Hello List,
>My husband just returned from seeting his Dr.
>He came home Fridayafternoon and showed me a large lump on the side of his
>neck behind his ear.Of course it was too late to call the Dr.I did today and
>he has an appointment on the 27th for a cat scan of his neck and chest.
>Please remember him in your prayers.
>I will let you all know after the 1st what the results are.
>Thanks,
>Betty
>
>Betty the Windchaser
>National Domestic Violence hot line(1-800-799-SAFE)

>Melungeon Heritage Association Homepage
>http://www.melungeon.org

.
.
.

My surnames

Goin, Meyers, Butcher, Sowder, Lea, Holton, Stallions, McGrady, Boruff,
Ford, Lynch, Mink, Alford, Fortner, Cupp, Duncan, Thompson, Keck, Russell,
Egland, Day, Breeding, Ellison, Grief, Clawson, Rollins, Dickerson, Falls,
Jefard, Coffey, Humphrey, Weaver, Jessee, Burke, Muller, Helsepeck,
Bertsch, Ousley, Johnson, Hurst, Williams, McFarland, Brummet, and many more.

My photo album

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=toepik

This thread: