Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2002-12 > 1040778629

From: Steve & Cindy Hartman <>
Subject: Re: [Melungeon] Culture
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 19:10:34 -0600

Not me :-) I stay home. I don't care much for travel. I worked for out local
electric utility for about 10 yrs, then quit to stay home and raise and
homeschool kids. But in my "spare" time, I do the books for our church,
direct Vacation Bible School, church musicals, etc. Hey, come to think of
it, maybe that's why my house can't ever seem to get clean :-) I can't ever
seem to say no when people ask me to do one more thing, or I see something
that needs someone to do it.

Cindy
> Yeah that is what my eldest sister Sharon Thinks too. Talk about a high
> achiever, she is all that. Raised 6 kids, got divorced, got her degree,
got a
> job where she traveles all over the world installing educational systems
for
> a major computer software company. She keeps us all in awe.
>
> Kelly Pritchard

This thread: