Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2003-02 > 1045543137

From: Melungeon Movement <>
Subject: Re: [Melungeon] THERE WERE GIANTS IN THOSE DAYS
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:39:09 -0800 (PST)

Penny,
Im not an archaeologist but common sense leads me to further my research on the indigenousness people of TN. This race may be the remnants of the original American Indian inhabitants in the area of TN. We have mounds in Pennsylvania which have the skeltons of giants buried inside.
If they are not then, another question would be where did they come from, how and when did they enter TN.
Melungeon hugs,
Helen
Penny Ferguson <> wrote:Maybe she was posting about one of your old girl friends Bear.
(Cyclops)
Penny

Were these folks Melungeons or have I missed something?????????????
Cleland

http://www.geocities.com/ourmelungeons/front.html

Helen Campbell's Melungeon Homepage:
http://www.melungeons.com
Contains an abundance of Melungeon related articles and links.