Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2003-03 > 1047171283

From: "Cleland Thorpe" <>
Subject: Re: [Melungeon] Hidimg Ancestry Discussion
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 18:54:43 -0600

Dennis,
I wish you would be that concerned with some of the other threads that
take place on this list. It seems to me you pick and choose what is
allowed. Wouldn't have anything to do with the position you take with
regards to the subject would it? You have posted your support for certain
one, defending and disavowing any knowledge of certain information or links
to other web sites that you yourself were a part of developing.
Would it be asking too much for a level playing field?
I will be looking for a reply from you, however, I;m not holding my breath
because you have not answered other questions put to you and I just don't
have the faith you will answer now.
Cleland