Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2003-03 > 1047446831

From: Steve & Cindy Hartman <>
Subject: Re: [Melungeon] Arnolds...
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:27:11 -0600

My sister is an Arnold by marriage, and I have a friend whose maiden name
was Arnold. My sister's husband has many relatives in MS and LA. Now they
are in TX. I'll see what I can find out about his Arnolds. They have an
uncle named Charlie in Meridian, MS who has done a lot of work on the family
line, but they have had trouble getting their info from him.