Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2004-02 > 1076370087

From: "vhowery" <>
Subject: Re: [Melungeon] A Question to the List
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 17:41:27 -0600

Cindy, I think that all of us if we are serious have mountains of Notebook
of paperwork.. And how do we not take it seriously when we have lines we
have researched clear back to 1100 in Prussia? I believe that is serious..
All my lines are back to at least 1750...some clear back to 900's ..I am
serious.. Marie
Marie Worley-Howery,IBSSG
Ole Missouri Hillbilly