Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2005-02 > 1107443599

From: Ruth Webb <>
Subject: Re: Fw: [Melungeon] Native American Holocaust
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 10:13:19 -0500

You're welcome. I haven't had an opportunity yet to read the two books
you mentioned, but they're on my list. I think I need to take about 10
years off work just to catch up reading the books I have now. :-)

We're surviving pretty well thus far, and hope that you are too. Just
knowing that January is behind us has made me an even happier camper!

Take care,
Ruth