Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2005-12 > 1135714665

From: "Harriet E. Rasnick" <>
Subject: Family History - Tazewell County Roots and Connections
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:17:45 -0500

Helen:

I am familiar with your surnames since some of them remained in Tazewell Co. VA. If you need help, the nice folks at the Tazewell County Historical Society would be glad to assist you in to submitting a narrative about your connections. One photo and 500 words are FREE! It's a good deal and I am taking advantage of it, too.

Although not all are connected withTazewell County VA, my ancestors are: Ackers, Anderson, Barrett, Bowman, Brewster, Harless, Harris, Hash, Lawrence, Lockhart, Nelson, Noell, ,Payton, Phipps, Porter, Rasnick/Rasnake, Richardson, Rose, Rutherford, and Sizemore.

Harriet